Scrap In A Can

Saturday, August 1, 2009

STS Summer Camp Blog Train

Hello happy campers! This month's blog train at STS is called Summer Camp and there are 33 different blogs you get to visit to pick up parts for an awesomely, huge kit to scrap those camping, summer camp, or just plain summer pictures!

I'm slowly starting to enjoy designing so I wanted to try and create another mini-kit for you all! My portion includes 9 papers and 6 elements that are pretty generic so I hope they can be used for a lot of things! If you create a layout with any part of my portion I would love to see it and will post it on my blog later in the month (if I get any responses ha ha!) Send them to whitdthompson@gmail.com- and click on my preivew to download, then start clicking through the blog train and download everyone elses goodies!

Nibbles Skribbles

Always Be Neighbors Designs

Elegantly Funky Designs

Scrappin' Serenity

Scraps by Andrea

Ginger's House

Seal Scraps

Saphira's World Scrapdesign

Scrap Attack

Let Me Scrapbook!

Shel Belle Scraps

Scrapping Rainbow

Noelle's Little Corner in Scrap Land

Strawbeary Designs

Nita's Things

Mommy Me Time Scrapper

JW Digi-Scraps

3s_enough

Flower Scraps

The Scrappy Kat

Tonisha's Playground

Digital Scrap Fun

Digi-designs by Nicole

Rants N Random Ramblings

Designs By Mel

Samantha Scraps

A valóság tükre

Serenity Scrapping

Scrap in a Can --->You are here!

Stuff to Scrap

My Digaddiction

Mad Genius Designs

A Whittle Whimsy

9 comments:

Michelle said...

Great stuff! Thank you so much for sharing!

mellybean4000 said...

So cute!!! Thanks so much for sharing!!!!

Pam said...

Thank you for sharing!! Love the polka dot paper and the blue daisy!

Anonymous said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 01 Aug [LA 07:00pm, NY 09:00pm] - 02 Aug [UK 02:00am, OZ 12:00pm] ).

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in Creative Busy Hands Scrapbook Freebies Search List, under the Kit(s) post on Aug. 02, 2009. Thanks again.

Pattycakes said...

Thank you!! :)

Maurine Stettler said...

You did a great job on your kit - I'm glad you participated in the train! Thanks much!

cindiaskew said...

love trains, this kit is fun, a must have. love it. can't wait to play with it. tyfs

Michele said...

Thank you very much!

Post a Comment